Oh the infamous and ever popular Irish proverb. But what is an Irish proverb exactly? Well in short an Irish proverb is a short saying that offers advice or gives wisdom. It is often in the form of a metaphor where human behavior is compared to the behavior of an animal or a natural item, like a tree or the wind.
Here are a few of our favorite Irish proverbs. we just love these truthful short and pithy Irish sayings.
Traditional Irish Proverbs:
Irish Proverb Affirmation Bracelets available at The Irish Jewelry Company. https://www.theirishjewelrycompany.com/irish-proverb-affirmation-bracelets.html
- If you don’t know the way walk slowly – Irish Proverb
- Two thirds of help is to give courage – Irish Proverb
- The best horse doesn’t always win the race – Irish Proverb
- It takes time to build castles – Irish Proverb
- No man is wise at all times – Irish Proverb
- It’s easy to half the…
View original post 184 more words